Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:47:48 -0800

If your options block is set to "qt-gui" you can use qt-gui and only qt-gui blocks in your flowgraph. Likewise, if your options block is set to "wx-gui" you can use wx-gui and only wx-gui blocks in your flowgraph.

Since wx-gui blocks are working for you, I can conclude your options block is set to wx-gui.

Are you aware of the options block field we are referencing? I'm thinking you might not be. The options block is one of two default blocks that are included in a flowgraph when you first create a new blank one. Check it out.

v/r,
Rich