[Discuss-gnuradio] Corgan Labs Expands Offering with Public and Advanced

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Corgan Labs Expands Offering with Public and Advanced Courses
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:44:58 -0800

View this email in your browser
Corgan Labs, a leading provider of SDR training and consulting solutions, and a preferred partner of Ettus Research, is proud to announce expanded course offerings.  These courses are built upon methods that are proven to make users more productive with GNU Radio and USRP products quickly.  Our new offerings include:

Public Course - Introduction to SDR with GNU Radio and USRP

Corgan Labs will be hosting several  two-day introductory courses, which are ideal for individuals or small teams that are new to GNU Radio.  Each attendee will receive a USRP B200 that will be used for hands-on lessons during the course.

Advanced Courses

We have also introduced two new advanced courses.  These courses can be provided on-site, worldwide, and can be tailored to fit the needs of your team.

“Ettus Research is excited about these expanded course offerings as they will enable even more people to use these tools for exciting SDR applications.  Johnathan Corgan's role as a key leader and developer in the GNU Radio community means they are uniquely positioned to give users a running start with their application development.”  - Matt Ettus, founder, Ettus Research.

For more information please see the full story on our website, or visit the Corgan Labs Training Services Page.

Best Regards,
Johnathan Corgan
+1 408 463 6614
address@hidden