[Discuss-gnuradio] XMLRPC SERVER/CLIENT

From: Frank Pinto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] XMLRPC SERVER/CLIENT
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:54:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, can anyone explain to me exactly how the XMLPRC SERVER/CLIENT BLOCK works in GNURADIO. I have tried to google it but still dont quite understand it. From what I got from google, its used for applications to communicate with one another locally or on remote devices. In this case in GNU Radio Im assusming it gives the user control of the run, start, stop, and wait functions of their flowgraph. However, If I have a XMLRPC SERVER block on one flowgrpah and the XMLRPC CLient on another flowgraph, how can I get them to work the way the block is supposed to function. Any help with be appreciated thanks.