[Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between Streams To Stream and

From: Carl Olsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between Streams To Stream and Streams to Vector
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 21:11:33 +0200

Hi all!

I am recording data from two USRP:s and I want to put the data into one file sink.
I think I could do it by using the Streams To Vector block and then changing the vector parameter in the file sink to 2.

1) How would I read that data in e.g. Matlab. Right now I am using the read_complex_binary function when I don't have a vector input. Is the format the same just that every second variable is from element 2 of the vector input?

2) There is also the Streams To Stream block. What would the difference be if I connected that block to the two USRP source blocks and then the output to a file sink, would that be the same as in Q1?

3) Could I read myself to this information anywhere?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Carl