[Discuss-gnuradio] ADSB receiver?

From: numeric
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ADSB receiver?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:14:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I have gnuradio version v3.7.7.1 installed using pybombs. Installation was
successful. I also installed "gr-air-modes" from the app store. Although the
recipe installed with no problem, I cannot find how to use gr-air-modes. No
GRC flow graph component found and all documentation, so far, is changed.

Questions:

1. How do I use the ADSB receiver?
2. Is there a ADSB component for the GRC flow graph?
3. Is there a GRC flow graph model?
4. Is there up to date documentation for using gr-air modes?

Thank you