[Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning desired frequenies

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning desired frequenies
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:10:42 -0400

I have been trying to make my NI-B200 scan frequencies that I have in a text file for a couple days now. I was introduced to this mailing list through the GNU website and it has helped me alot these past few day, Thank you all, but I haven't completed my task yet so I'm going to be as specific as possible with what I need help with and with what I have been doing.

I have a list of about 1000+ frequencies and I need to scan all of them with my NI-B200 and record their power(dB). I am currently using using usrp_spectrum_sense.py (https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-uhd/examples/python/usrp_spectrum_sense.py) to scan the frequencies but it scans a range and not the specific frequencies I want so I made my own py file that simply loop the execution of usrp_spectrum_sense.py until the end of the list. It is a very crude way of going about things. Is there a better, much cleaner way I can accomplish my goal?