[Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Modulation->Demodulation

From: Washbourne, Logan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Modulation->Demodulation
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:01:12 -0500

Hello,

I know a similar question has been asked before on this mailing list but I didn't quite get a solution out of it. I am generating a random byte source, either ones or zeroes, modulating them with DBPSK and immediately demodulating them. The problem I am running into is that I get roughly 8 times the number of bytes out of the demodulation block than I am inputting into the modulation block. I believe its a packed vs. unpacked byte problem but every attempt at packing the output bytes yields an output that doesn't match the input.

Attached are the GRC file, and the output file streams.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate all of your time,

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)