Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Model block - Epsilon effect on band edge

From: Murphy, John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Model block - Epsilon effect on band edges
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:14:48 -0400

I uploaded a pair of images to show.
http://imgur.com/a/qAtEX#1
This is with an Epsilon of 1-1e-7.
The signal droops at the edges as shown in the images then returns to
normal, cyclically, at a rate that depends on the offset of Epsilon
from unity.
With these settings the cyclical rate is about 30 seconds, keeping in
mind I have this throttled down to 320k fsamp without changing the
displays (to work on this I bypassed the radio link temporarily - it
does the same thing when used thru the radio although in that case it
is probably easier just to vernier the sample rate on one end).

John Murphy
address@hidden