Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNURadio from Source

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNURadio from Source
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:24:53 -0700

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:

I was overlooking the Thrift dependency previously. I installed Thrift 0.9.2 from source, following this https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ControlPort as well as the Thrift homepage install instructions, http://thrift.apache.org/docs/install/, because I needed to install a few more dependencies for thrift than what was listed in the first link. I then deleted build and re-built gnuradio. When I ran CMake, I saw that under the gr-ctrlports module section it said it found thrift 0.9.2. Was there something else I needed to confirm in the cmake output beyond that?

What is your installation prefix?

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services