[Discuss-gnuradio] infinite receive and transmission

From: alok ranjan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] infinite receive and transmission
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:44:54 +0530

Hello list,

I am beginner for USRP networked series N210.

I have two N210 connected to my host i.e. laptop.  I am trying to check transmission and reception using two USRP .

When i am passing the command for transmission it is taking too much time (running sicne last 3 hours) . I am using benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py  by passing the below command for the transmission;

gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/narrowband$ sudo python benchmark_tx.py --args=addr=192.168.10.4 -f 800e6 -r 500e3 -A TX/RX -M 0.5 --tx-gain 10 --ampl 0.5

Why this almost infinite time. However, this issue was not with the USRP 1 series with the same commands.

what i am doing wrong while transmission?

Please guide me in this regards.

Thank you, regards