Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Active Reflector

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Active Reflector
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:00:25 +0200

Hi Rafael,

what you're trying to build is not a causal system -- you tell the sink to start transmitting the first sample right at the same moment that your source receives the first sample -- but between that, the samples have to flow through your PC!

Add a bit of delay between rx and tx.

Also, what daughterboard are you using? Unless you use one of the daughterboards that support static phase after tuning, and tune as a timed command, the LO phase between the RX and TX will be random [1]

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_sync.html#sync_phase_lo