Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ofdm link

From: BHN66
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ofdm link
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:04:39 +0200

hi martin,
i have read the manual page for the ofdm_carrier_allocator from [0] and the ofdm introduction from [1]. i have also downloaded your examples from [2].

i am testing now with this flow graph (my_graph.png). input is a vector source with this repeating vector:
(1+1j, -1+1j, -1-1j, 1-1j, -1+1j, -1-1j). as mentioned in the previous posts the first part (until stream_to_tagged_stream and the sinks) works.

the structure of my occupied carriers (my_carriers.png) are the same as yours (martin_carriers.png) apart from the length and the pilots. i have even tried it with the range command (my_range.png).

nothing works. the error "floating point exception" still remains.

now i am more confused as before. i am sure it is some stupid mistake/error and very simple but i can't figure it out.

every help is appreciated!
thanks!

alphonso

[0] http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1ofdm__carrier__allocator__cvc.html#details