Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD features incoming

From: Piotr Krysik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD features incoming
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:21:53 +0200

Haha,

Another genius plan ruined by hard reality. I forgot what is inside uhd
metadata and assumed that current frequency is taken from there. The
good thing is that learned that it will be easier to generate the tags
myself in some block than to require from usrp source to do the magic.

Regarding the code contribution - if I figure out how to do generate
tags resulting from execution of a command I will send the code for review.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik