Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:27:27 +0200

Hi Gabriele,
if there is no output, chances are the receiver side packet detector
doesn't see any valid packets.
Make sure tx and rx parameters match, and adjust the RX gain. Make sure
no under/overflows happen. There's quite a lot of things that can go
wrong in a real-world transceiver, but these are the most likely to
happen in my experience.

Greetings,
Marcus