Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with send() function making OOT

From: Sanjoy Basak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with send() function making OOT
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 00:27:03 +0200

Hi Marcus,
Thank you very much for the tips and suggestions. This is really
helpful.
You are right, I should not rely on Echotimer, rather I should try to
make one, based on my requirements.

First I tried the python code. This really worked for one X310 frontend
ports. I tried for 1Tx -2Rx and 2Tx – 1Rx. Those are time aligned with
the python code you suggested.

However, this is not working for 2 X310s. I am not being able to make
time aligned Tx, Rx. I am using external reference. Would you please
suggest me some code/ modification for pyton file, so that the ports can
be time aligned.

I also tried the code suggested in this link
http://usrp-users.ettus.narkive.com/6qvbyOIf/synchronizing-usrp-front-ends-via-gnu-radio

The code is actually to synchronize Tx front ends of 2 X310s.
I tried this for 1Tx - 1 Rx (Tx on usrp with gpsdo and Rx on usrp with
external reference). But this did not help to synchronize on time.

Best regards
Sanjoy