[Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink and File Source

From: Gerome Jan L
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink and File Source
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:14:03 +0800

Hi guys!

I've been doing experiments on GRC. I was trying to connect the Complex Max^2 block and Probe Signal block, but I get an error message. I'm guessing maybe because the output of the Complex Mag^2 is 64-bit while the required input of the Probe Signal block is 32-bit. So I've decided to use the File Sink block. I also used the Source File block to get the data from the File Sink block. My question is, is this kind of flow graph fine? I mean can I use these two blocks in one GRC flow graph? Thanks in advance.

Gerome Jan M. Llames
Graduate Student

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."  - Steve Jobs