Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems installing gr-foo and gr-ieee802-11

From: Alta Alta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems installing gr-foo and gr-ieee802-11
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:24:53 +0200

I faced the same problem. However, I was able to get it working by
switching to the previous revision. I recommend to start from scratch as
I had compilation errors when I changed the revision during the
compilation of the latest revision.

After cloning the repo, just enter the following command:

git reset --hard 00beec517d096e4f2f6a45250750369db90dc104

Afterwards, carry on as usual.

Cheers