Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac gui

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac gui
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:47:23 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your reply.

This is just hacking for fun and I plan to put any code I produce on
github so im not really concerned about licensing at the moment...

The idea was to make the instrumentation blocks work well and native
on mac... I was also looking into hacking the gnuradio-companion to
work better on mac (it doesn't work well on retina displays).

I will look into fifos! I was also thinking about some kind of shared
memory IPC ringbuffer...

--Albin