Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 21:23:00 +0100

Hi Dave,

Firstly, please sign up and post to the GNU Radio mailing list via the official method, not the Ruby forum. GNU Radio has nothing to do with Ruby!

Official GNU Radio mailing list sign-up link:

In regard to your question, make sure you specify all parameters on the command line, especially frequency, lo-offset and antenna to see whether that fixes it for you.  I believe the 'none-type' error pops up because some parameter hasn't been specified and the empty parameter isn't error checked/initialised to '0' correctly if not specified on the command line.  This may be related to the following bug:

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/705

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET