[Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA

From: alfred noble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:29:30 +0330

Thank you Achilleas

I did the first step completely and then about the second step , I changed the Prefix from ("/home/anastas/gr-cma"
) to ("/home/gr-cdma") since after cloning the the given address, gr-cdma is built under the home directory.
then I did what I am supposed to do. Up to the end of the command "sudo ldconfig" every things seem to work fine and I did not receive any errors , then I ran the following command
"
cd gr-cdma/apps" after that this command "gnuradio-companion &" then I pressed Enter , and received the followings in my terminal and the GNUradio  opened up showing NOTHING

My terminal
amp_var_est_hier.grc,: command not found
cdma_tx_hier.grc,: command not found
.
.
.
and so on
Error: Block key "cdma_tx_hier" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

I would be so grateful if could help me

thanks
Alfred