Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom work function gets into an endless loop

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom work function gets into an endless loop
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 00:20:43 -0700

The dvb_bbheader_bb_impl.cc module in gr-dtv also uses set_output_multiple().

Ron

On 09/28/2015 08:36 PM, Kolya wrote:
Hi Martin and Sylvain,

I obviously didn't understand the forecast function properly but with your
help it works now. I tried both:

set_output_multiple & a correct forecast()
and
set_output_multiple & set_relative_rate

both approaches worked as expected :)

What threw me off was that I had based my forecast on the forecast function
in gr-dtv's dvb_bbheader_bb_impl.cc and in that example it seems to work.

I also appreciate the pointer to the logging infrastructure and I will adopt
that too. The crc32_bb is next on the list of files to dissect and learn
from. That is good stuff!

This is a great mailing list. Thanks so much for your help.

- Kolya