[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Carlos Quiroga
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 10:34:07 -0500

Hello all,

I am transmitting and receiving some pulses with basic daughterboards Tx and Rx in the same USRP N200 at the same time, I'm working with GNU radio blocks and I'm wondering if I send and receive these signals the Daughterboards or USRP are synchronized automatically or there is some block to synchronize the daughterboard before the application start.

Best regards

Pd: excuse for my typing errors, English is not my native language.

--
Carlos Fernando Quiroga Ruiz
Ingeniería Electónica