Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I find the cc-Files of GNU-Radio to modif

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I find the cc-Files of GNU-Radio to modify or edit them?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:59:42 +0900

In short, CC files are under git-cloned directory.

If you modify them, re-building and installing are required.

Regards,
Jeon.

Hello everybody,

I'm new to Linux and GNU-Radio but I've searched the archives and faq but I cannot find a proper answer.
I want to modify a flowchart e.g. the audio sink and want to enter the cc-files.

I've installed GNU-Radio following the instruction below:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall

But I cannot find the cc-files. I've only found the Header-Files (.h) in the /usr/local/include path.

I thank you in advance.

With best regards
Jenspen