Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-companion

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-companion
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:57:57 -0800

To amplify what Tom said, if PyBOMBS fails to compile, please increase
its log level by adding "-v -v -v", capture the full output, upload it
to something like pastebin and post a link.

I don't have any RHEL6 machines handy but my F22 machine is able to
build enough pieces to get gnuradio-companion to run. In general, Red
Hat like distribution haven't got as much attention as Debian-like
ones, but if you can give us a good bug report and can test patches,
we can probably help fix it.

-C