[Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK tests fail on E310 and other neon

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK tests fail on E310 and other neon
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:47:29 +0000

Hi, I've been trying for the last week or so to get VOLK to build on the E310 or on another ARMv7 mini computer (Odroid XU4) that I have access to. I've tried git HEAD on down the the oldest release available on libvolk.org and depending on the version, they fail 2 out of the following 3 tests:

volk_32fc_x2_multiply_32fc_32fc
volk_32f_sqrt_32f (always fails)
volk_32fc_magnitude_32f

I submitted a bug report here: https://github.com/gnuradio/volk/issues/53

..but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do in the meantime to help resolve the issue?

-Doug