[Discuss-gnuradio] Frame Sync on Tag from Correlate Access Code Tag Bloc

From: Paul Garver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frame Sync on Tag from Correlate Access Code Tag Block
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:07:09 -0500

Is there a built-in GNURadio block/series of processing to frame sync by using
the tag created by the correlate access code-tag output to some fixed frame
length? Or is this functionality left up to the application-specific decoder?
I’m analyzing a signal which I don’t know certain parameters but I think I’ve
found a preamble for it. I want to frame sync that preamble and then time
raster for analysis. There are many packet operations but none of them appear
to do this.

PWG