Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP!!! USRPN210+GNURADIO

From: Harold Daniel Moreno Urbina
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP!!! USRPN210+GNURADIO
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:05:11 -0600

Like one year ago I was testing with USRP N210 with the blocks attached to this message.
Note that one is for transmission and the other one for reception. I am lucky and I got 2 USRP N210, so I was able to send a tone (one sin function or the add of two sin functions) and receive it correctly.

If you only have one USRP I think you can still try to "see" the wi-fi spectrum, just investigate the actual subbands of the wifi, I do not know them exactly, but you can find them easily, then put the "param_freq" in one of those frequency, check the "peak hold" in the FFT Sink and with luck and patience a "burst" in the chosen frequency will appear.

Hope it helped.

Hello everybody

I just start working on USRP with Gnu radio. In last two weeks I was looking for tutorial to test my USRP without programming any blocks. The only tutorial I found is an FM receiver, but unfortunately frequency range of USRPN210 is way much bigger than FM frequencies (400MHZ-to GHZ).

I am asking if there is any resources that can I use to make familier with dealing with USRPN210 and gnuradio, like spectrum analyzer “I searched a lot but couldn’t found”.

I just need anything to observe the input of the USRPN210 , like detecting WI-FI signal or anything….

Thank you in advance and sorry for poor English.