Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:25:23 +0100

Hi Vingnu,

so you mean that on one frequency, you want to have a CW tone, and one
the next frequency another etc, but not continuous phase across frequencies.
** Do I understand that correctly? ** I'm confused because you then
mention "pulses", and that is a concept that is incompatible with CW radar.

Hardware-wise, most USRPs (which one are you using) support timed
commands so that you can tune at a specific sample time. For those that
don't, you'll have to use some time buffers, but it's essentially what
the example probably does that you cite -- though you're not really
telling me which example exactly you're referring to.

All in all, please try to make your questions a little more precise, add
all the details that are important right from the start.

Best regards,
Marcus