Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte:can't decode MIB

From: kevin_L
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte:can't decode MIB
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:53:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,Johannes, I am a little confused about what you said . You said that all
of the MIBs are published.But I didn't see any of the MIBs,such as the
N_ant,N_rb_dl.What I can see is the CFI messages.the following picture is my
result. I don't know what's going wrong,please help me figure it out.Thank
you very much!
PS: I use the lastest "lte_top_block_siso"with a usrp N210.
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n57283/Screenshot_from_2015-12-15_09_34_12.png>