[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio companion Object receiver module

From: Tsur Trieger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio companion Object receiver module
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 04:56:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I'm trying to build a simulation of transmitter - receiver loop on the GNURadio companion. I'm using the Object modulator and Object receiver with one Object constellation module.
The output of the Object modulator is correct, according to the input I set.
But the output of the receiver it isn't as expected.
My questions:
1. Is Object receiver is synchronized module or it can act as a-synchronized module?
2. What are the min frequency and max frequency deviation properties stand for?
3. what is the differences between the constellation decoder and Object receiver?

Sincerely yours,
Tsur.
Kernighan's Law: Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.