Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] FPGA compatibility number X310

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] FPGA compatibility number X310
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:30:52 +0000

Hello Lecoq,

A new set of images will be released soon resolving the current compatibility version number difference, the pace of development on master has a small offset for the moment. For now here is the most recent commit which has compat 17 for both host and images.
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/commit/b17b440d75a874b404f5493cc8ca9a1d6dbeb08c

Please let us know if you have any problems with this version.

Regards,
Derek