Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RA:FFT

From: Simon Olvhammar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RA:FFT
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:29:57 +0100

Ok, thanks.
So it removes fft frames at the output, then frames are lost? What am I missing?
A more concrete question, does e.g. a 10 min measurement contain the same fft data with no respectively with decimation?

Could you explain more in detail how input/output fft frame flow look like, with say decimation at 100?