Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte recorded files

From: kevin_L
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte recorded files
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:44:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi,johannes,thank you for your reply.Another question bothers me,that is :
what's the type of your input of the "lte_top_block_siso? The recorded
samples  from the usrp N210 is the type of complex float 32 with the I/Q
signals placed alternative. But the recorded samples from the matlab tools
is complex with the type of
"a+bi",should I do some changes to the recorded samples from the usrp N210
to match the input of the flowgragh?