[Discuss-gnuradio] Correct multiple audio cards clock differences

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correct multiple audio cards clock differences
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 07:30:33 +0000

Hi,

I'm using three audio cards in my flow graph. The internal and a USB audio cards run at 96 kHz and I use a virtual audio card with 5 subdevices loading the snd_aloop kernel module that runs at 48 kHz.

I've noticed that after some days of running there seems to be a delay (around 1 second) processing the signal.

I was wondering if this could be due to the differences in the clocks of the audio cards. Is there a way to correct these differences? I can afford losing data every now and again, but an increasing delay it's a problem for me.

Thanks,
Murray