[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Source Block and N210/SBX Synchronisation

From: Nigel Steed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Source Block and N210/SBX Synchronisation
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 09:57:08 +0000

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to use/modify the UHD Source Block to phase synchronise multiple N210/SBX ?

From what I have read I must perform the following

(1)    Configure to use external references (10MHz and 1PPS) using the options in the UHD Source Block

(2)    Use integer N mode for the PLL

(3)    Re-tune the frequency of the PLL’s on multiple N210/SBX at the same using a time command

(4)    Align the CORDIC’s at initialisation and after a re-tune from (2) above by stopping and starting a stream disciplined to a time command which issues a reset to the CORDIC’s at the same time

Thanks,

Nigel