Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uhd timed command messages

From: Nigel Steed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uhd timed command messages
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 00:39:51 +0000

Hi Martin,

I have put the following code into my block.

        d_rxCommand = pmt::make_dict();
             d_rxCommand = pmt::dict_add(d_rxCommand, pmt::mp("time"),
pmt::mp(0.5));
             message_port_pub(pmt::mp("rx_freq_msg"), d_rxCommand );

It sends the message to the UHD Sink. But I get this error at run time:

        thread[thread-per-block[5]: <block gr uhd usrp source (1)>]: pmt_cdr:
wrong_type : 1

Any ideas ? I am trying to auto step the frequencies, and currently have my own
block to generate frequency messages which works fine. I am now trying to
implement the time commands. Is there any other way to do it ?

Thanks,

Nigel