[Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum management in cognitive radio

From: Prabaha Biswas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum management in cognitive radio
Date: 4 Mar 2016 16:24:54 -0000

I am trying to design a cognitive radio. I have already designed an energy detector as part of spectrum sensing and now I am trying to implement spectrum management. So, I need to transmit a signal at those sections of the frequency spectrum where the threshold block outputs a zero value. Basically I need to link the output from the threshold block from the energy detector flow graph with that of the USRP source such that the USRP transmits at a frequency where the threshold block outputs a zero value. Is there a way to do this ?
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >