[Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 :Implement optimized, standardized channel

From: Влад Василенко
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016 :Implement optimized, standardized channel codes
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 13:41:22 +0200

I have a master's degree in computer systems and networks Chernihiv National Technological University. Currently I’m PhD student  at Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.

I am interested in your project - Implement optimized, standardized channel codes, Mentor(s) Jan Krämer, Sebastian Koslowski.

I want to do the implementation of LTE Turbo code, because for a long time doing their research. My thesis topic is based on their research. I have the copyright certificate and an article in this area.  I would like to propose another implementation of various types of interleavers. (Depending on the size of the block interleaver type affects BER).

I have skills in programming languages C/C++, Matlab.

I will appreciate any response of any form.

Regards

Vlad Vasylenko