Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort setup_rpc function not called for pur

From: Martin Luelf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort setup_rpc function not called for pure message passing blocks
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:40:37 +0100

On 07.03.2016 14:23, Tom Rondeau wrote:
On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Martin Lülf <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Dear Tom,

    thanks for your reply.

    I created an account on the gnuradio.org <http://gnuradio.org>
    platform. A day later the account is still disabled, so I assume
    there is a manual confirmation required.

    So I kindly ask somebody on the list with the right permissions to
    activate my account "MartinLuelf" with the same Email address as I
    use for this mailing list.

    Thank you and have a nice weekend eveybody.
    Martin

I have activated your account.

Hi Tom,

thanks for the activation, I can now log in. However I can't find a button or link to create a new bug/issue. According to the wiki there should be an entry "New Issue" appearing in the navigation, but I can't find it anywhere. Do I need to have additional rights to open tickets?

Martin

Now, if someone can get rid of spammers, we wouldn't need to do this...

Tom