[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Signal Intelligence module for GNU Radio

From: Meet Pragnesh Shah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Signal Intelligence module for GNU Radio (gr-sigint)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 06:06:06 +0530

Hello Mentors,

I am a EE student at IIT-Bombay and I am also an avid software developer.

I plan to participate in Google Summer of Code this year and I was interested in the ideas mentioned on the GNU-Radio wiki. I am particularly interested in the implementation of Signal Intelligence module (gr-sigint) whose potential mentor is Sreeraj Rajendran.

I have attached a draft proposal and linked a rendered version of it here for the kind perusal of mentors. In order to improve on the proposal, I would like to ask the mentors for their suggestions and comments on the proposal.

Thanks and Regards,​

Meet Pragnesh Shah | Junior Undergrad | EE | IIT Bombay