Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Organizational Changes to Address Growt

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Organizational Changes to Address Growth
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:58:08 -0400

On 03/14/2016 10:11 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:

I've been running the GNU Radio project for over five years. In this time, we've dramatically expanded its capabilities, prominence, and performance. We have attracted great developers and a fantastic user base. And we have built the highly successful and growing annual GNU Radio conference.
[Bunch of stuff deleted for brevity]

I'd just like to chime in and say that Tom, you've done a fantastic job over the last five years, along with your "supporting cast".  I hope that
  you thoroughly enjoy your new role in DARPA, and we all expect amazing things :)

For Ben, Jonathan, and Nathan, I offer my congratulations, and I know you will all do great things.  The ecosystem that Gnu Radio has spawned
  since 2004 is one I think we can all be proud of, and the addition of "new blood" at the top can only help!

Thanks everyone involved...