Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx and rx : too many FALSE packet

From: SangHyuk Kim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx and rx : too many FALSE packet
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:17:28 +0900

Hi,

I missed that. Sorry :(

I tried to this example on ofdm one.

It shows more stable communication than narrowband one.

However, false rate still occur about 75 % (most of packet be corrupted)

I don't know why !

ADD)
OFDM benchmark example is different with narrowband one.
It use directly bandwidth parameter rather instead of bits rate, samples per symbol, bits per symbol
It is because of purpose of use

Hi,

Nope, as i told you, my x300 has only rx tuners :(

BR
Nikos