[Discuss-gnuradio] Sample rate of file souce/sink

From: Jesse Reich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sample rate of file souce/sink
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 01:29:56 +0000

This is probably embarrassingly simple but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I just recorded a signal to a file sink with a sample rate of 100k. I go to use that file as a source with a throttle set to 100k and it seems to playback at approximately 1/10 the speed. When I step up the throttle sample rate to 1M it seems to be closer to real-time. What am I missing??

Thanks,
Jesse