[Discuss-gnuradio] Need Mentor review of GSOC 2016 proposal

From: Tanero Juthero
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need Mentor review of GSOC 2016 proposal
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 16:25:51 +0100

I will love that my proposal be reviewed by mentors,and I will be appreciate a lot, if I am told as many things wrong with it as possible especially in the project development part,and lots of suggestions too on ways to improve and optimized codes for the chosen project.I am a bit late,but I strongly believe what you have to say will help me much and do better.Here is the link
https://github.com/tanerochris/gsoc-2016/blob/master/%20gsoc_2016_application.pdf .Thanks