[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-gsm python problem "ImportError: No module named o

From: Hcx HCX
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-gsm python problem "ImportError: No module named osmosdr"
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 18:22:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi fellows,

I am relatively new in gnuradio that I took from github (version 3.7.9) Further
I have taken osmocom and gr-osmosdr from github also libvolk-1.21.

The installation worked fine. I am using Pyxthon-2.7 on BACKBOX-LINUX 4.2 kernel
3.19.0-51-generic.

So far so good. My problem I havent found a Solution for yet is this Error
Message I get when I start ./grgsm_livemon
~/GSM/gr-gsm/apps$ ./grgsm_livemon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./grgsm_livemon", line 29, in <module>
    import osmosdr
ImportError: No module named osmosdr

I neither couldn't find nor install this module using import or pip. I must
confess that I am anything but a python programmer so I reinstalled the packages
above for serveral times without success. So I beg for your help now. What do I
have to do to get grgsm (former airprobe) runnig on gnuradio 3.7.9?

Many thanks in advance & regards,

Uli