[Discuss-gnuradio] Max Sampling Rate Limitation

From: Fikrat Al-Kazimi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Max Sampling Rate Limitation
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:03:13 +0300

Dear all,

I am trying to monitor Wi-Fi channel number 6 which ranges from 2.427GHz to 2.447GHz.

As I read though, the sampling rate must be at least double the highest frequency, which in my case is equal to 4.894GHz. However, the USRP has a limit of 50MHz that I cannot exceed (I tried and it kept giving me actual sampling rate = 50MHz). Is there a way around it so that I can reconstruct the signal without much losses? What proper sampling rate can I choose?

Best regards,
Fikrat