Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] ADS-B receiver GNU Radio implementat

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] ADS-B receiver GNU Radio implementation
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:09:46 -0700

Hello Royce,

It looks like there is GNU Radio support for the board you mention.
https://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-software/gnuradio

Assuming the Source block runs you should have little problem connecting it to the gr-air-modes blocks. I'd recommend reaching out to the discuss-gnuradio mailing list (cc'd here) and asking if anyone has experience there. And of course if you have the boards then just give it a try with a basic fft block to see if you're receiving spectrum.

Regards and good luck!
Derek