Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 22:55:27 +0300

Ankit,

So I ran the .grc file in my Windows GNURadio and it did not have the same appearance bugs.

I suspect your WX installation has a problem.  As discussed earlier, I would recommend creating a new version substituting Qt blocks for the Wx.  I think you will find there are equivalent widgets (Tab vs Notebook, etc).

I did not have time to see if the flowgraph actually functioned as intended, merely that it displayed correctly and did not crash on running.

Geof