Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting cmake variable with pyBOMBS

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting cmake variable with pyBOMBS
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 22:14:39 -0700

Patrick,

please don't get impatient with the mailing list, most people here are
helping in their free time. Give it a day or two.

In your case, there's no global config, but this might work. Add the
following lines to your config.yml:

```
categories:
  hardware:
    vars:
      config_opt: <FOO>
```

If that doesn't work, you can still do it on a per-packet basis:
```
packages:
  <pkg1>:
    vars: