Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Purpose of coregen for RFNoC FIR block

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Purpose of coregen for RFNoC FIR block
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:23:15 -0700

The short answer is, you can implement your block in any fashion you
like. If you want to simply change the number of taps, simply editing
our FIR filter (which the Xilinx coregen tools) is the easiest way to
go. The number of taps (up to a degree) mostly depends on the available
resources on your FPGA.

Cheers,
Martin